lunes, 22 de marzo de 2021

Link to download 326-page book: "Parkinsons here and now. 27 years...".

 

"Parkinson's here and now.
27 years searching for a cure
for Parkinson's disease (1994-2021)."

 

FREE EBOOK OF 326 PAGES.

 



 

A free ebook of about 250-300 pages and in printable pdf format, which collects the most interesting of the book I published in 2015 (now translated into English) as a tribute to my father and the most read and commented of what has been published in blogs, forums and social networks in recent years.

I think the book offers a coherent vision and with sufficient backing in scientific studies on the fact that we could already decisively improve the lives of the sick and family members. WE ALREADY KNOW ENOUGH FOR THAT. Mainly from those who are beginning this hard road, but also from those who have already been on medication and iatrogenic for many years.

I have learned and am learning so much in this forum that I wanted to advance you all a passage as a thank you and also to give it publicity and facilitate its dissemination. I sincerely believe it may help many people to see it all differently, but concentrated in a few hundred pages. And thus fulfill in part the promise I made to my father:

"My son, write about all this. May no one else have to go through what I went through. I did not understand anything and I realized it too late. Make that what we have lived and learned in these years has not been useless... that it will not be lost. Promise me that you will not leave them alone" (January-February 2012).




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario